Fluid Flow Thermal System
This IcePak system monitors and manages thermal dynamics for network enclosures. For example, this product was designed to give a complete thermal profile. Altogether, this system was able to:
- Determine the number and size of fans a system requires
- Determine flow rate of each fan
- Makes changes based on varying thermal analysis
- Gives board layout scenarios for optimal temperature management
- Turn the systems on and monitor the internal temperature, specifically the fans & boards
Used in the development of improved network enclosures, the Protocol Analyzer used custom-extruded aluminum trim and in-house mechanical design. In this case, the product was created to test server connectivity and speed. We designed this network enclosure with with non-machined parts. As a result, we were able to reduce the per unit cost by 80%.
Created for high speed graphic design production, the Mercury Chassis design features replaceable fan and circuit board systems for easy in-rack maintenance. In this case, our engineer team designed this network enclosure for BlueArc, the company that developed the animation of the award winning movie Avatar.
Learn more about our Medical Enclosures