QTI Design & Prototype was founded in 1995. The customers of Quality Tool were interested in a design service that offered cost savings for production. Our expertise of sheet metal turned this opportunity into a reality. Our design engineers work directly with the manufacturing engineers. This allows for a final product that is easy to manufacture. Our design services drive down production costs and speed up the development process.
QTI Design & Prototype has been providing innovative designs for over 20 years. We have partnered with medical, telecommunications, industrial, computer, and consumer industries.
QTI Design & Prototype’s Expertise
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- SolidWorks & AutoDesk Inventor
- DFM / DFA
- Network & Server Design
- Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Electronic Assemblies & Design
- Machine Design
- Quick-Turn Prototyping
A Division of Quality Tool, Inc.
Quality Tool, which was founded in 1959, has it’s headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota and another facility in Brookings, South Dakota. We also have a strategic partner in China. Quality Tool has specialized in the world of sheet metal fabrication with an emphasis on stamping and forming. Also, we have additional resources for CNC machining, assembly, welding, buss bars, and tools & dies. With over 122,000 square feet of manufacturing space, Quality Tool is more than capable of meeting your manufacturing needs.
Quality Tool’s Key Strengths
- Responsiveness – We will accommodate your needs – that is the agreement – that is our promise.
- Costs – Our cycle times and lead times are the shortest in the industry. The resources we have allow us to be very efficient. Of course, this means lower prices to you and far less inventory in the manufacturing pipeline in your warehouse. We are a lean manufacturer, meaning your products are completed at the same rate they are being consumed.
- Commitment to Excellence – We go above and beyond the expectations of our customers.
- Continuous Improvement – We are on a relentless search to find better methods and lower costs. You will see those benefits as we continue to pass those lower costs on to you.
- Quality – We will be your most dependable and reliable supplier for providing world class quality.
- Diversity – We offer an unmatched level of expertise in sheet metal fabrication, stamping, welded assemblies, bus bars, and design services – we have a wide range of capabilities and services to meet all of your needs.
- Engineering –We have a complete mechanical design department and several mechanical engineers within our management team. In fact, our engineers pride themselves on being able to understand how your products function. They pride themselves on suggesting improvements for manufacturing cost reductions.
Go to www.qualitytool.com for more detailed information on Quality Tool’s manufacturing capabilities.